Wednesday 15 December 2010

Grumpy Spaniel

I'm not a happy spaniel right now. I'm feeling a little delicate as I'm having my season. I really don't enjoy it. I went for a walk earlier and a labrador tried to climb on me. Honestly, what is the world coming to? He didn't even sniff me first to introduce himself, he just climbed straight on. I feel a bit poorly as well which makes it even worse. I feel so poorly that I have asked mum and dad not to walk me too far, and that has made me a little bit podgy in the tummy. Mum tells me I have nothing to worry about and it's just my 'winter chunk' and it will keep me insulated.
Mum has been pleased with me though. She has made me do a lot of funny training things, like touching her hand with my nose, and sitting and waiting. I'm behaving really well and doing all the tricks. I'm even trying not to shout as much, I think it may have more impact if I save my voice for when I need to use it. She is trying to make me shake paws but I don't think I'll be doing that yet, not until I really have to. It's best not to do too much at once, I don't want them getting complacent about how good I am.
Anyway I'm feeling very poorly right now so I think I'm going to look cute in front of the fire and wait for strokes and belly rubs.

Love Poppy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home