Sunday 19 December 2010

Snow is amazing!

I take back every bad thing I ever said about snow. It is amazing. Mum took me to the park this morning to play and I was the only doggy there. We had the whole park to ourselves. Mum even let me off the lead for a little bit and we chased each other. Mum made balls out of the snow and threw them for me to catch. I got a bit confused because when I caught them they fell apart and I got snow in my mouth, but it was great fun.
Then in the afternoon we went back to the park and dad came with us. I saw Honey on the way, she had just finished her walk, but we had a lovely sniff and she wagged her tail so I think she is still my friend even though we haven't seen each other for a while. When we were at the park I saw some more dogs so I made sure I marked the park as my territory, I can't have other dogs stealing my snow. Mum and dad threw more snow balls at me, then they let me play with my kong ball.
All in all it was an amazing day. Now I am off to eat my chicken and tripe pate, before snuggling in front of the fire. I heard there might be roast lamb later as well. I don't think I've ever been so happy!
 I really hope all the other doggy's in the world are this happy right now, and I'd love to hear all your snow stories
Lots of Love
Poppy xxx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home