Thursday 23 December 2010

Two more sleeps til Christmas

Mum says it's only two more sleeps til Christmas. She says she doesn't think that I've been a particularly good girl, but a good couple of days could go some way to help. So I'm going to curl up and look cute and resist the urge to continue shredding the pillow that I started yesterday. I'm sure it will still be there after Christmas and by that time it doesn't matter about being good.
I went to work with mum again today. She told me off a little bit because I got really over excited and woofed at everyone. I had to leave the room for a little bit because she says my woofing is so loud that no-one gets any work done. I don't believe her. I think she is lazy and she enjoys my woofing. She says if I call her lazy again she is swapping me for the new lurcher that came in yesterday. And that is yet another reason why I'm staying quiet.
She let me run round in the agility paddock off lead and I even ran through the tunnel. It was fun but still very snowy. Anyway I hear the rattle of the dog biscuits and feel it may be tea time. I'm very hungry, a lurcher called Tate ate part of my lunch when mum took me out and forgot about my bowl on the floor. I like him so I don't really mind but I am very peckish.
Lots of love
Poppy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home