Saturday 2 July 2011

Hot weather is not fun

Poor hot fluffy me
I thought that it would be nice when it was sunny, but now it is sunny it turns out that I am a little too fluffy to enjoy the warm weather. I have such gorgeous fluffy long spaniel hair and I really don't want to have it cut at all, but if the weather stays warm for this long I may soon have to go to a groomers. Scary! I have never prayed so hard for rain in all my life. It wouldn't be so bad if I could go for a good river swim, but after I have disgraced myself with my off lead behaviour a lot, I can't even do that any more. And to make matters much worse I heard mum tell dad that she thinks I've got a little chunky because I haven't done as much exercise in the hot weather. Honestly, they know how to make a little spaniel girl feel very sensitive.
I did go to school this morning and I had a lot of fun. There were three new doggies this week and it made me feel a lot better. It means I'm not the beginner dog any more. I still stay with the beginners because I do tend to get a little overwhelmed and distracted and forget what I should be doing, but at least now there are some doggies at the same level as me.
Anyway I'm a little hot and bothered right now so I'm off to do a rain dance before I have a little snooze. I think I might even snuggle my loofah pup.
Lots of love
Poppy dog xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home