Monday 28 February 2011

A good day at work


Mum took me to work with Fly today to see if she could make me feel a little bit better. Luckily she let me take my Loofah pup too otherwise I would have missed him a lot. I behaved myself very well while I was there which surprised mum as normally I'm a little bit crazy. I was allowed off lead in the field at lunch time as my wound is all healed and it was nice to have a scamp, especially as my friends Alfie, Patrick and Storm were there as well. Fly was a little pain, she really wanted to play and kept jumping on me and all I wanted to do was run fast. I haven't ran fast in at least two weeks. 

Snoozing on my comfy work bed

In the afternoon me and loofah pup did have to have a time out in the car as I started barking when people came in to mums office. Mum said that while she didn't particularly want people in her office, at the same point I shouldn't really be telling them off so we went for a sleep. I didn't mind though as I have never made it to 3.30pm without being put in the car before so I can cope with that. I'm hoping that I will be allowed to go to work more often now I have behaved myself once.
Now I am really tired so I am going to take my Loofah pup off to bed.
Lots of Love
Poppy xxx

1 Comments:

At 2 March 2011 at 07:47 , Blogger Casper Bear said...

So glad that your doing ok now Poppy after your spaying! Glad you enjoyed going to work with Mum, hope she's able to take you more often. I'm sure you will get used to people coming into the office.
Lotsa Licks
Casper Bear

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home