Sunday 5 June 2011

I ran up a big hill

We enjoyed the views at Burrow Mump
I had such a good walk with mum and Fly this week. We went to a place called Burrow Mump. It's a really large hill with a ruined church on top. There are lots of birds to look at, sheep in the next field and ruins to play in.
It's hard work running up a steep hill
I was a little sad that I had to stay on a long lead. Mum said that it was very likely that I might get under the fence in to the car park, which was near a road. Honestly, you squeeze under fences once or twice, and humans never let you forget. I really enjoyed myself though, there were lots of things to be sniffed and pointed at.

I've had quite a good week this week. Mum has taken me and Fly to Langport to run in the fields at lunch time each day which has been very pleasant. Definitely better than running in the fields at work. And while we were on a walk a lady came and asked mum where she takes me to be groomed because she said I looked pretty. I was very pleased because I don't go to a groomers, I'm just naturally pretty.

Very tired after my busy week

I think I'm going to have a lovely day tomorrow. Mum is taking Fly to work so that I can stay at home with Dad. It'll be so much fun. As much as I love Fly, I love spending time with my dad even more.
Lots of Love
Poppy xxx

2 Comments:

At 6 June 2011 at 15:23 , Blogger Donna said...

What a fun day! I think the pictures are awesome. :)

 
At 6 June 2011 at 21:57 , Blogger Scooter said...

Hi Poppy
Very nice to meet you. What fun running round. I have a cousin in Texas that is a springer spaniel.His name is Wrigley and he is a BIG teddy bear!! Have fun with dad tomorrow!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home