Monday 13 June 2011

Scary thunder, and too much rain

Luckily there was one nice day where I could get wet and muddy!
Sorry I haven't written as much as a Pop would like to write but mum has used the computer too much and not let me near it enough. A scary thing happened where there were loud noises and lots of flashes. Mum explained that it was a thunder storm and that if I'm in a safe place it can't hurt me. But I didn't think a kennel was a very safe place so mum let me and Fly snuggle in the car together instead because apparently we're safe in a car. I hope there's never thunder like that again, it was horrible.
It has been raining a lot this week and it makes me a little sad. I actually hate going out in the rain because water is only nice if I choose to go in it. So I've not had many walks this week and mums having to entertain me with kongs and balls in the house. I've just finished eating a really tasty tennis ball now. Mum doesn't seem best pleased as when I say eaten I actually mean shredded and left all over the floor that dad hoovered. Whoops.
I'm hoping this week might be a little nicer
Lots of love
Poppy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home