Monday 17 October 2011

Lovely weekend walkies

Lovely beach
I've had such a lovely few days that I feel like the most special spaniel ever. Firstly I went to school as usual on Saturday and now that there is a new beginners group I have progressed in to the next group up. How clever am I! It's only taken me a year, I don't think that's very long at all. I ran across a full size dog walk for the first time ever and think I did very well.
Normally because I get very tired after working hard at school I don't do much else on a Saturday other than have a good sleep, but when I got home I had a lovely surprise because mum and dad took me and my sister to the beach. Now that it's October there are hardly any tourists so we had a really good scamper and a good chase of my ball. Well I chased the ball and Fly chased me. I was so tired when I got home that I slept for the rest of the day and had some amazing chase dreams.
Very, very sleepy Pop dog
I thought nothing could top that but I was so wrong. On Sunday we went on a brand new walk, to Nine Springs park in Yeovil. It really is the best park in the world I think. There were woods to run through, mud to splash in, pools and streams to swim and splash in, and plenty of places to chase a ball. All the things I like best in one place. I did a little bit bad though, I accidentally lost three tennis balls as I got so excited about what was happening around me that I kept putting them down and forgetting about them. I felt a little sad for Fly as there were a lot of dogs and people around so she had to stay mostly on lead as she felt worrysome, but I had the time of my life. Mum and dad said we could definitely go back there again, but next time we will go in the week when it won't be so busy so that Fly can enjoy herself too. I can't wait!
Back to work with mum tomorrow though. I suppose my lovely doggy fun had to slow down at some point but I hope I go somewhere equally doggy good next weekend.
Lots of love

Pop Dog xxx

2 Comments:

At 17 October 2011 at 15:06 , Blogger Donna said...

O hai! That sounds like fun. :)

 
At 19 October 2011 at 12:10 , Blogger Stacey said...

sounds like such a fun walk nothing better than a beach walk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home