Tuesday 4 October 2011

Why my crate is my happy space

Me in my lovely big crate with my tennis ball
Mum brought a big doggy crate home from work a couple of weeks ago. She told me it was for Fly because Fly was going through a phase where she liked having a den to snuggle in. But Fly has been scared to even walk near the crate. Mum has been throwing bits of cheese and sausage in there and has put really comfy doggy beds and a pillow in there as well as some great toys. The crate was starting to look very appealing so I went in there and discovered how great it is. Now the crate is my snuggy place. Here is why it is fantastic -

Mum looks pleased and tells me I'm a good dog when I go in there
The beds are very comfortable
It is warm and cosy and peaceful
I get fed treats when I am in there
I often find my tennis ball in there
Fly is scared of it so she can't tug my ears when I'm in there
Fly can't get at my toys when I put them in there
I hide from the hoover in there

In fact I think I may take my new rawhide bone off to my crate to chew now
Lots of love
Poppy xxx

3 Comments:

At 4 October 2011 at 18:21 , Blogger Donna said...

Oh, wow! That looks very comfy. :)

 
At 8 October 2011 at 13:19 , Blogger Oskar said...

Well it sounds like the perfect spot!

I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place to meet new blogging friends and to get featured.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

 
At 12 October 2011 at 01:58 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a crate den too Poppy! I just luv it! It's my special just me place :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home