Wednesday 2 November 2011

My new hair cut

Fluffy me
Smart me
I am such a smart poppy dog now. Mum took me for a hair cut at the weekend and I feel so much better now. It was all very scary at first because I had to go to a new place and it was all noisy. Pop dogs do not like noise, especially hair dryer noise. I got all nervous and clingy for my mum, so mum had to leave the room while I was groomed. I had to just get on with it then, so I got a lot braver and managed to be clipped all over and now I look very smart. I can’t believe how fluffy I used to be, I feel a lot less itchy now. But I do get cold so I have to wear my snuggy coat. I don't mind though, my snuggy coat makes me look so cute.

My kitten friend
Another exciting thing happened this week. I am helping to raise a kitten. Who knew I could be such a lovely gentle poppy dog. The kittens had a very bad start in life and their mummy was poorly and had to have an operation, so because they were only three weeks old mum took them home to hand rear them. Sadly one of the little kittens died today so now me and Fly are helping mum to raise the little girl kitten. Mum feeds her, and then me and Fly take it in turns to wash her and then play with her. She is very lovely so I really hope she does ok.

Lots of love
Poppy dog xxx

1 Comments:

At 5 November 2011 at 14:14 , Blogger How Sam Sees It said...

Our neighbors used to have a spaniel - we used to love how clean he looked groomed, but then missed his fluffiness after a couple of days!

Sam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home