Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Poppy

Christmas Treacle cat
Well Christmas Day is over now and I find myself wondering why I don't seem to have eaten any turkey. My doggy friends all have turkey but I appear to have just had dog food. Me and my Fly sister did wonder for a while whether that should be classed as neglect and whether we ought to call the RSPCA, but then mum gave us a pigs ear and we decided we love her lots.
We did have a good Christmas. On Christmas Day we had to go to work with mum, but we had the whole office to ourselves as mum was out walking other dogs, and Fly found some wrapping paper which we had great fun shredding.
Boxing Day scamper
Boxing Day was much better though. Mum and Dad took us on a lovely walk with our grandparents (who really aren't sure they like being grandparents just yet!). I got so excited that I jumped all over my granny with lovely muddy paws which I know she enjoyed very much. We did lots of running and scampering through bushes, and I got told off a little because I lost two tennis balls and destroyed a third. All in all I'm a very happy Pop dog.
Tired Poppy and Treacle
I hear talk of there being meat of some sort for dinner tonight. I'm off to perfect my best 'I'm a very lovely and hungry Poppy dog' expression in the hope they feed me lots.
Lots of love
Poppy xxx

1 Comments:

At 27 December 2011 at 12:53 , Blogger Kitty+Coco said...

Pig ears and paper?? Sounds like heaven to me! I'm sure the grandpawrents will warm up to you. You will have them eating out of your paw in no time.

Kitty+Coco

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home