Wednesday 9 February 2011

I woof too loudly

Mum says I have a big problem. My woof is too loud. It also happens a lot. I personally don't think it is me that has the problem, I believe it may be her as I don't mind the woof. I went to work with her for the first time since little sister came along. Fly has had to go as she is scared of being left alone, but today Dad finished work early so he could look after her, so I went with mum.
I may have got a little over excited. In fact to tell you the truth I was so excited that I howled the whole way there before having a little accident (ok, a big smelly poo) in mum's office. I followed this up by barking madly at my friend Alfie, and asking everyone to play with my tennis ball. I may also have whined a little loudly while mum was on the phone to important people. Well my tennis ball had gone under her desk.

I love my friend Alfie but he stole my bed!

I did have two very good field scamps with Alfie which were great and on the second one I found a plastic squeaky bone to play with - amazing! But I also had to spend some time sleeping in the car in my crate. It was because no-one in the office was getting any work done. I find it hard to believe that my noise is that loud but apparently it is.
Mum says that I can go to work with her and Fly on Sunday as she will be the only person in the office so it doesn't really matter if I'm noisy, but if I'm really bad again then she will save office trips for special occasions. I'm very happy about Sunday, but will be very sad if I don't go more often.
Also I'm a little upset that mum and dad have been teaching Fly new things and mum says she is a quick learner. She says she doesn't think Fly will have to repeat the beginners class twice when she does agility. The cheek of her! I'm sure I am only repeating it because this way I can show others what to do. Mum says she thinks not, but I am welcome to believe whatever I like.
Lots of love
Poppy xxx

2 Comments:

At 10 February 2011 at 03:06 , Blogger sarah said...

Mum says MY bark is way too loud too. What is it about mums that make them think our barks are too loud??? :-/

 
At 10 February 2011 at 05:52 , Blogger Isaac the wonder schnauzer said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we bark perfectly. It's the human's ears. They are out of tune!

I never get to go to work with Mum, Poppy. It's because I'm too good looking. Therefore a distraction to everyone else. It's a curse being me but hey, what's a schnauzer to do?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home