Sunday 30 January 2011

Mum's gone mad

This is Bruce. I would show you pictures
of the new arrivals but mum won't let me
near them
I think mum's lost the plot! She came home with baby guinea pigs today! She won't let me see them at all because she says they need peace and quiet. She says they won't be staying long as they were an emergency case and there was nowhere for them at work. Apparently it's too cold for them to live in outside cages so mum is fostering them until they get an owner. I can't believe she won't let me play with them, I think it's so unfair. I'm very good with Bruce, I'm always gentle when I wash him, although I admit that me and Fly disgraced ourselves by accidentally jumping on his cage last week when we played. Mum says these piggies are young and scared so she isn't going to let me see them. I'm sure she'll give in soon though.
Lots of love
Poppy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home