Saturday 5 February 2011

Back to agility

I've had a really great Poppy day today. Mum took me back to my normal agility class. We are repeating the beginners class as although I have learnt alot, I'm not good enough to go in the next class up, mum thought I would get intimidated by how good the other dogs are. I was pleased to be with dogs who didn't know as much as me. I looked really good and made sure I remembered all my tricks. I got a bit confused during hand touch as I still don't see the point in touching the hand which doesn't have the food in. But I was brilliant at circling and at not taking the food from mum's hand. And I hardly barked at all so mum was very pleased with me.
Wet ears from my walk. It was worth it!
Me and Fly went for a walk to the park by the river with mum and dad and they let me off the lead. I was so happy. I barked at moorhens, chased pigeons, paddled in the canal, rolled in my favourite patch of mud, and then went and shook myself next to a man wearing light coloured trousers. Luckily he had a dog with him too so he didn't mind. Fly was a little bit jealous but mum said that Fly can't come off the lead as she hasn't lived with us long enough and also she is still in season. I don't feel sorry for her though, she went to Pets at Home today and I didn't.
Mum has finally let me see the guinea pigs as she said they need to get used to dogs before they find a new home. I sniffed them a lot, but I wasn't allowed to chase them. I got a little bit told off though as I ate their food. It wasn't tasty.
I'm off to pester dad for an ear rub now as I have wet ears.
Lots of love
Poppy xxx

3 Comments:

At 5 February 2011 at 12:38 , Blogger Art and Sew Forth said...

What a doll you are! And you have guinea pigs?? And you were nice?? Then you can be my friend!!

Tooey the guinea pig

 
At 5 February 2011 at 22:26 , Blogger Chelsea and Wilson said...

Thanks for following my blog! And I agree, eating guinea pig food is not yummey..noononononooo.

 
At 6 February 2011 at 15:18 , Blogger 123 said...

I am following your sister so I can't not follow you...you are just as cute! Woof!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home