Thursday 27 January 2011

Getting used to my sister

I'm still not sure whether having a sister is the best thing possible but I'm starting to get used to her now. I have finally been able to get some peace and quiet as mum has been taking her to work each day so that I get the house to myself and get lovely dad walks in the afternoon. I'm a little bit jealous that mum takes her and not me, but I know that I wouldn't ever get any time to myself if I wasn't left at home.
I was really worried that I wouldn't get to do the things I like now that I have a sister, but I'm pleased to say that in the last two days I have been to agility with mum and have been to pets at home with mum and dad. Agility was quite fun, but I did get trampled by a doberman a couple of times so I'm actually quite pleased that mum says we are going back to Saturday mornings. All the doggies there are my size and they aren't as good as the Wednesday night class so mum doesn't feel as embarrassed when I bark a lot or when I get tired and lie down.
me and my tennis ball
Pets at home was amazing but I disgraced myself by weeing on someones foot! She thought it was funny luckily and gave me a treat. Mum and dad said I really didn't deserve treats after that but they got lots of doggy treats, a rawhide and some tennis balls. I am being really good and sharing the rawhide with Fly, I hope the humans realise how hard it is for me to do this.
Just got back from a walk with Fly, she was put on the flexi lead and it meant that she could run around and play in the park. We had a fantastic play together and now I love her lots more than I did before. I can't wait to go to the beach with her. Now if she could just stop waking me up halfway through the night I would love her even more.
Lots of love
Poppy xxx

4 Comments:

At 28 January 2011 at 07:24 , Blogger Saz said...

Ahh! It'll get easier as she gets older. (: And you'll be best friends! <3

 
At 28 January 2011 at 07:29 , Blogger Isaac the wonder schnauzer said...

Poppy, sisters sound like a lot of work! It's just me here but I admit that sisters also sound like fun.

 
At 31 January 2011 at 10:55 , Blogger Poppy said...

Sister's are a lot of fun, and also useful as it means they can be blamed when you do bad things. However I sometimes wish I got a night off from her

 
At 4 February 2011 at 14:01 , Blogger Des Jumeaux said...

I wish I had a sister, I love it when my friends come round to stay.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home