Sunday 27 February 2011

A confused spaniel

I'm having a few little issues to do with my spaying at the moment, and I'm feeling really rather confused about it all. As my scar started healing I started going through what mummy tells me is a phantom pregnancy. I started producing milk and wanting to make nests and really didn't want to go for a walk at all which isn't like me. I thought I was having puppies. Then yesterday morning mum brought me home a 'Loofah Dog' and although I do know it is only a toy, I think he is my puppy. I have been a brilliant mum. I have nursed him and washed him and tried to produce more milk for him to feed and I haven't left him at all. Mum took him away from me to try and make me go for a walk but I cried because I didn't want to leave him. It really is confusing as I kind of know he isn't alive but I still think he is my puppy. I hope this confusion passes, it really isn't nice. On the plus side the cone is off now.
Also there are boxes everywhere. I remember this. Last time there were boxes everywhere we moved house so I think that might be happening again. Mum did try to explain about a new house but all I was worried about was my Loofah dog. I trust her and dad to find me a nice house so I am sure it will be fine, but I want it to be over quickly, I am fed up of living with boxes everywhere. Although I did spot a big one in the kitchen, maybe I should go take a sleep in it.
Lots of love
Poppy xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home