Saturday 31 December 2011

Poppy dog resolutions

Not Fair! Mum says that because sister dog Fly made new years resolutions that now I have to as well. I am doing so begrudgingly and can't promise I will keep them, but I'll give it a go.

1) I will not go and harass the rabbits every time I'm allowed in the garden off lead
2) I will not lose a tennis ball on every single walk
3) I will stop trying to take every rawhide and toy that Fly has (unless they belonged to me first)
4) I will try not to wash Dad's ears more than once a day
5) I will not beg for food by barking (unless it is cheese)
6) I will cease chasing moor hens as it got me in to a lot of trouble this year
7) I will learn to do weave poles properly, not to dodge them and then bark for a reward
8) I will accept that grooming and bathing is necessary so long as it doesn't happen more than once every three months
9) I will try to be quiet when I go to work with mum and will not bark whenever the phone rings
10) I will not complain about having sore wet ears and then refuse to have them cleaned. I understand that if I complain about my ears then I will have to have medication.

I had a fantastic New Years Eve beach walk today. My foster sister Tuppy had a lovely time, mum says it's important she goes to nice places and has fun because she might not live very long, and she's very sleepy and snoring now so I assume she did enjoy herself. I was proud of my little sister Fly as well because even when two annoying labradors and a terrier came to annoy us she didn't bite them. Yay for the Fly dog.
I've had a really really good 2011 and I hope that I get just as many lovely walks, tennis balls and rawhides in 2012.
Lots of love
Poppy Dog xxx

3 Comments:

At 31 December 2011 at 10:35 , Blogger How Sam Sees It said...

The boys have sworn off resolutions - that way they don't seem too bad when they break all of them on the 2nd!

Sam

 
At 31 December 2011 at 13:59 , Blogger Donna said...

Happy New Year, mah friend!! Hugs to u!! {{{doggie}}}

 
At 3 January 2012 at 00:14 , Blogger sarah said...

Happy New Year!!! :D The resolution isn't a bad idea... But hopefully Mum doesn't see it or she'll force me to make some too :O

Muffin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home