Sunday 13 February 2011

What a let down, not a happy Pop

Mum lied. I didn't get taken to work with her. I'm not sure that it was all my fault, and she did apologise to me, but it doesn't make it any better. Fly has just learnt how much fun it is to play, and as everyone knows I love a good play. The slight problem is that neither of us have any self control so when we are together we can't stop playing. Mum said it isn't good for us to play that much and she needs to be able to keep us separate or at least supervise us for now. So I had to stay at home and have a dad walk in the afternoon while Fly went to work. I was jealous, but Fly said it was rubbish because there were no other dogs and mum only had time to play in the field once, so now I don't feel so bad.
I have heard some very bad rumours which are starting to concern me. I heard mum talking to the vet and saying something about an operation, then I heard that Fly is going to agility next week, and finally I heard mum tell her friend that she is taking some time off work because I will need looking after while I have my stitches in. I don't know what a stitch is but I don't think I want it. Mum has given me a rawhide to keep me happy so I'll think about it another day.
Lots of love
Poppy xxx
P.S. A note from Poppy's mum - Poppy is being neutered on Friday. She doesn't know what neutering is yet! Please be sympathetic about it, and in turn I will try to stop her whining about it too much when she writes.

3 Comments:

At 14 February 2011 at 04:12 , Blogger Saz said...

Ahhh. Enjoy your rawhide! Bet its nice and yummy. (:

 
At 15 February 2011 at 06:07 , Blogger sarah said...

Rawhides!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Mum only gives me milksticks, which is like a short, thim stick of rawhide, but way smaller. :-( I've tried asking Mum to buy me one of those big big big rawhides, but she says that I am only small, and my teeth aren't strong enough yet. Ugh...

 
At 15 February 2011 at 09:29 , Blogger Isaac the wonder schnauzer said...

Yummy rawhides. Love them. And hey, Poppy, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If your Mum is going to be around at home to look after you for a while, milk it!
That's what a schnauzer would do anyway. Do the thing with the big brown eyes and you won't regret it, you'll see.
Stitch? Easy. They throw it, you fetch it. Little wooden thing, about so long. Woof.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home